- Akash Auditorium with a seating capacity of 300 this auditorium is used to show motivational movies, value based videos etc and hosts all in house function & celebrations. View Image
- Swimming pool: The station swimming pool is made available to the school students in the summer months .Many swimming camps are organised to hone the skill. View Image
- Scientific study app : this app provides message/ chat facility with the parents, teachers and the students too. The school is exploiting this app in every best possible manner from updation of classwork, homework ,daily lesson plans, library books record as well as uploading of marks etc. all details and documents of students as well as teachers are updated on this app.
- Library: A library is a place where books and sources of information are stored. They make it easier for people to get access to them for various purposes. They include books, magazines, newspapers, DVDs, manuscripts and more. In other words, they are an all-inclusive source of information. Libraries play a vital role in providing people with reliable content. They encourage and promote the process of learning and grasping knowledge. They help the people to get their hands on great educational material which they might not find otherwise in the market. When we read more, our social skills and academic performance improves. We must not give up on libraries due to the digital age. Nothing can ever replace the authenticity and reliability one gets from a library.School has spacious and fully ventilated Library having seats with a capacity of books. View Image
- Open Gym: The school is providing an open gym facility to all the students other than the normal classroom teaching.The school is exploiting the station open Gym facility as and when required to attain better fitness among the students.View Image
- Wall Climbing: As part of recreational activity, wall climbing has been introduced to the kindergarten section. It helps in strengthening arms ,legs and muscles of children it also help in building up their overall strength, endurance and flexibility.View Image